Never miss another lead with Quick Response
When a customer submits a form on your website, they are actively looking for a service or product you provide. Sometimes by the time someone from your business reaches out to them, they have already found another company.
That’s where Quick Response notifications come in. With Quick Response notifications, when a customer submits a form on your website, we'll instantly call or text you that customer's phone number and a link to the submission, so you can connect with them immediately. These notifications help you reach customers that are interested in your business and ready to talk, even if you're not at your computer.
If you choose to call a customer back through these notifications, the call will appear on your call log as an outbound call and will be billed accordingly.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel, then click Notifications.
- Select Forms from the Quick Response section in the left menu.
- Choose the company where you'd like to set up your Quick Response and click the corresponding Edit (pencil) icon.
- The phone number you enter here should be a number you own outside of CallRail and not a CallRail tracking number. Then, configure your callback preferences.
- Set your company's business hours. This ensures we don't call or text you notifications outside of working hours.
- When you're finished setting up your Quick Response notifications, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.