The Call Summaries report offers a convenient way for you to view all your call summaries in a list view, allowing you to quickly review key information using customizable insights.
Call summaries are a part of the Transcript intelligence feature and require Premium Conversation Intelligence. Transcript intelligence must be activated in your account before you can view your Call Summaries report. If you haven't activated Transcripts yet, you can follow the instructions in this support article to set it up in your account.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Call summaries report
Use these instructions to access your Call Summaries report for a specific company.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Choose Call summaries from the Calls header on the left.
- The report initially loads with a list of call summaries received by all companies starting with the most recent call. The columns display information related to each call. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- You can use the Search Contacts field to search for specific names or numbers.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the call summaries you'd like to see on this report.
- If you want to drill down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can play a recording, leave a note, or visit a caller timeline by clicking on the icons on the right of each row.