The Calls by sentiment report allows you to view your total calls based on sentiment. You can also visualize call trends with sentiments over time to gain insights into the quality of customer and agent interactions.
Call sentiments are a part of the Transcript intelligence feature and require Premium Conversation Intelligence. Transcript intelligence must be activated in your account before you can view your Calls by sentiment report. If you haven't activated Transcripts yet, you can follow the instructions in this support article to set it up in your account.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Call by sentiment report
Use these instructions to access your Calls by sentiment report for a specific company.
- Click on the Analytics icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click on Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose Calls by sentiment from the Behavior header on the left.
- The report will initially load with the total number of positive, negative, and neutral call sentiments for that week. You can also hover over your bar graphs to view the totals for each sentiment.
- You can use the filter bar at the top of the page to apply filter sets to your data.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the call sentiments you'd like to see on this report.
- Use the call type drop-down to choose which type of calls you'd like to see (for example, answered calls, first-time callers, or returning callers).
- If you want to drill down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- The columns below the chart break down each key metric of the Calls by sentiment report during the date range selected at the top of the page. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.