The Call Highlights report provides a full breakdown of the important key terms and phrases that are automatically spotted in calls to your business. The report can also display how many of the calls featuring highlighted words were marked as leads. Use the Call Highlights report to see all of the calls where important key terms were automatically spotted and to further optimize your marketing process.
Transcripts must be activated in your account before you can see your Call Highlights or access the Call Highlights report. The report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Administrators will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Call Highlights only listens for standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Call Highlights report overview
Use these instructions to access your Call Highlights report for a specific company.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose Call Highlights from the Behavior header on the left.
- Choose the company whose Call Highlights report you'd like to view.
- Use the filter bar above the graph to select whether you'd like to view Call Highlights from Any Speaker, Agent, or Customer. Your table and bar graphs will adjust accordingly. Hover over the bar graphs to see the column item you have selected within the table. You can also click on the numbers within the table to be taken to a separate page featuring details about that call highlight. If desired, you can add filters by clicking Add Filter in the filter bar.
- The table below the graph breaks down each key metric of the Call Highlights report during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click the Edit Columns button to select which metrics to display within the table and add call tags.