Integrating CallRail with your HubSpot account allows you to send form submissions directly to your HubSpot contact activity timelines for a unified look at your lead management. When you receive a form submission, you’ll be able to view the submitter's contact information and see activity information like lifecycle stage, first and last touch, and recent interactions all inside your HubSpot timelines.
If you haven't set up your HubSpot integration yet, follow the instructions in our integrating with HubSpot support article to do so.
How CallRail reports data to HubSpot
CallRail will send your form submission data, including names, contact information, and contents of your form fields to your HubSpot contact timelines.
Once you receive a web form, we'll send the submission data to HubSpot. We'll either link the activity to an existing HubSpot contact or create a new contact using the following process:
- First, we search for a HubSpot tracking cookie that identifies a visitor's previous web sessions. If found, we'll link the cookied user with the submission to surface the contact in HubSpot.
- If we can't find any matches for the visitor, CallRail will create a new contact with the form activity. You can also choose not to create new leads from CallRail activity on the HubSpot integration page.
See your CallRail activity in HubSpot
Once CallRail adds a form submission to an existing contact or creates a new contact in HubSpot, you can view form submissions in your contact activity timeline.
- In your HubSpot account, select Contacts in the top navigation.
- All of your contacts will be updated with any CallRail activity and the corresponding contact properties we send. You can filter your contacts based on these properties in the left sidebar.
- You can also see form submission activity in each contact activity timeline. Each contact will also be updated with all contact properties we send.
What form submission data is sent to HubSpot?
For form submissions, we will send the following:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Form capture data.
Why are some HubSpot leads showing as created from an "offline source"?
If a HubSpot contact was initially created from a call or text message, it will show as created by an offline source since the contact surfaced from a phone call or text message.