The white label feature is popular with agencies who want to present their own brand to their clients. Rather than accessing your CallRail account via http://app.callrail.com, your clients can access the account via a custom subdomain with your name and logo.
With white labeling, we'll remove all CallRail branding from your account, including your online reporting dashboard and email notifications.
If you'd like to create a custom white label domain with an SSL certificate, you're able to create a subdomain on your domain (ie. calls.yourname.com). To activate white label with a custom domain, contact our Support team.
White Labeling Your Account
Here's how to activate white label on your account:
- Click the Account icon in the top left, then select Account Settings.
- Choose White Label from the Account header on the left.
- Enter the subdomain you'd like to use to log into white label account.
- Enter the support email address you'd like to use. This is the email address where email notifications will be sent from.
- Select the custom color that you want to apply to the account.
- Upload your company's logo by clicking Browse. The logo you choose will appear in three places: the navigation header in your account, login screen, and email notifications.
- Select Activate when finished.
My white label subdomain isn't working
If you notice your white label subdomain isn't functioning as expecting and you've recently changed your DNS settings, reach out to our Support team for troubleshooting assistance.