See a customer's journey to becoming a lead. The Leads Custom Report offers a convenient way for you to build a report that illustrates when and how prospects moved from different stages in the sales funnel.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a Leads custom report
Use these instructions to create a Leads Custom Report that showcases a customer's journey to becoming a lead. You can gain insightful knowledge about contact details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about how you gain leads.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Report from the Custom header on the left.
- Find the Leads option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here will vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of contacts involving companies. The columns display information related to each contact, including the possibility of seeing various milestones that moved a prospect from one stage of the sales funnel to the next. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
Learn more about attribution modeling.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of contacts you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.