Your deactivated call logs provide the reporting data for tracking numbers that have been deactivated. To access your deactivated tracking number's reports, you'll select the date range for when the number was active.
Viewing deactivated call logs
Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company that contains the deactivated tracking number(s).
- A list of your active tracking numbers will be displayed. Select Deactivated in the upper-right corner, directly above your list of numbers.
- Click the View Calls icon at the far right of the row for the tracking number you'd like to view.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to choose the date range you'd like to view for your deactivated number's calls. Make sure it is a period when the number was active.
- View the call log for your deactivated number.
Filtering report data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically deactivated in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.