The Unique Callers custom report provides an overview of the calls received from a specific telephone number.
CallRail defines callers by their telephone number. Unique callers in this report will be populated by their caller ID information.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a unique callers custom report
Use these instructions to create a custom report that showcases a list of all calls to your tracking numbers.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Report from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Find the Unique Callers option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here will vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of contacts who called your tracking numbers. The columns display information related to each call.
- Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. Among other possibilities, this report can feature a caller's details, the call information, and multi-touch attribution selections.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel to determine which companies and types of text conversations you'd like to see within a particular time frame.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters. If you choose the Tags filter, you can also see calls that don't have tags applied to them by selecting the "Uncategorized" option in the filter's drop-down.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.