Track the activity of the spam, challenged, and rejected calls received by your tracking numbers. Use the Rejected Calls report to filter, find, and export calls that are considered spam, challenged, and rejected, or to generate a list of these calls for a specific date range.
The Rejected Calls report offers a convenient way for you to follow your spam, challenged, and rejected calls' activity. These calls won't appear in your Call Log or any of your other reports. For more information about blocking calls in CallRail, you can read this support article.
You must be an account administrator to access the Rejected Calls report.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a rejected calls report
Use these instructions to create a report that identifies the spam, challenged, and rejected calls received by your tracking numbers. You can gain knowledge about these call details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about your spam, challenged, and rejected calls.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you'd like to view rejected calls.
- Choose Blocked Numbers from the Lead Management header on the left.
- Click the Account-Level Blocked Callers button on the top right.
- Click the another location link at the bottom right of the Block Phone Numbers section.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented. The interval options available here will vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of spam, challenged, and rejected calls received by your chosen company. Add more companies to the report by clicking the company drop-down. Choose all companies by selecting the Select All link.
- The columns display information related to each call. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
Compare data on a rejected calls report
- Place your cursor over the date range drop-down and click the plus icon that appears.
- Choose your desired comparison period by clicking on the comparison timeframe drop-down. You can create a custom timeframe by clicking on Custom. You'll see a comparison chart for the two time periods you've chosen.
3. To exit the comparison view, click on the "X" that appears after placing your cursor over the comparison timeframe drop-down.