An administrator can view up-to-date billing information between invoice dates (including minutes used), view previous invoices, and update the credit card number on file for a CallRail account from the Billing page.
If you only have administrative access to a single CallRail account, this article will show you where to find your billing and invoice information.
If you have access to multiple CallRail accounts in your Account Center, you can use this article to see billing information for each account you're linked to.
If you have questions regarding your invoices or account usage, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team. We’re available to discuss any questions regarding billing with an administrator on your account. You can also read our FAQ section at the end of this help article.
View current account usage
Reviewing your current account usage will provide you with an up-to-date breakdown of the amount of tracking numbers and minutes being used within your account in the current billing cycle. Your account usage section will also provide the date of your next invoice, as well as a breakdown of the cost associated with your current usage.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel. Basic usage information will be provided upon viewing this panel.
- To see more detailed plan and usage, information, click Account Settings, then choose Billing from the Manage header on the left.
- Up-to-date usage on your account, including information that will appear on your next invoice, will appear at the top of the page.
View past invoices
Each invoice for your account is available for review at any time on your account’s billing page. You’re also able to download a spreadsheet that contains every call included on a specific invoice from this area in your account.
- Click the Account icon on the top left to open the My Account panel, then click Account Settings.
- Choose Billing from the Manage header on the left.
- Click the invoice number to see a specific invoice from the Invoices section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Export to reveal a drop-down menu with the following options:
- You can export all calls for a certain invoice to an Excel file by selecting Calls.
- You can also export company summary data for a certain invoice to an Excel file by selecting Company Summary.
- Clicking Billed Numbers will show a list of the tracking numbers active on your account during any point of that invoice's billing period.
Please note that any account with usage for the selected timeframe will appear in the export.
What's included in my invoice each month?
Your invoice each month is the total of your base platform fee, active phone numbers, minutes, voicemail and call transcriptions, and text messages used during the billing cycle. Your invoice will include each phone number that is active at any point during the billing cycle.
What's included in my 14-day free trial with CallRail?
You'll have access to all of CallRail's features with your 14-day free trial. After the 14-day trial, the first payment always charges the base price of your account upfront for the upcoming month. After that, your account will be billed according to the pricing plan you've selected for your account.
If you've gone over your included minutes in your plan during your trial, you'll see the associated costs for those minutes on your first invoice within the usage section.
Is there an additional cost for call recording?
No, call recording is included within the base price of your account and can be activated on any tracking phone number according to your state, federal, and local laws regarding call recording.
Is there an additional cost for international tracking numbers?
Pricing and surcharges for call tracking and routing outside of the United States and Canada varies based on location. More information about international pricing can be found by contacting our support team or visiting the International Call Tracking page.
Is there an additional cost for more users or companies within my account?
With CallRail, you're able to have an unlimited amount of users and companies within your account at no additional cost. If you're working in a HIPAA-compliant account, exceptions may apply.
Which currency does CallRail use for invoices?
CallRail invoices clients in USD. For accounts using CAD, a converted invoice amount may appear on your credit card's billing statement to make up for the exchange rate.
Why do I need to register my business to send outbound text messages?
All businesses using numbers for cold outbound text messaging will be required to register their business. Registration is quick and only requires a few pieces of information. To register, click the link to fill out the initial registration form.
For more information on pricing, or if you're looking for a custom plan for high call volume or custom implementation requirements, please visit our pricing page.