An administrator can view up-to-date billing information between invoice dates (including minutes used), view previous invoices, and update the credit card number on file for a CallRail account from the "Billing" page.
If you only have administrative access to a single CallRail account, this article will show you where to find your billing and invoice information.
If you have access to multiple CallRail accounts in your Account Center, you can use this article to see billing information for each account you're linked to.
If you have questions regarding your invoices or account usage, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. We’re available to discuss any questions regarding billing with an administrator on your account. You can also read our FAQ section at the end of this help article.
View Current Account Usage
Reviewing your current account usage will provide you with an up-to-date breakdown of the amount of tracking numbers and minutes being used within your account in the current billing cycle. Your account usage section will also provide the date of your next invoice, as well as a breakdown of the cost associated with your current usage.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel. Basic usage information will be provided upon viewing this panel.
- To see more detailed plan and usage, information, choose Account Settings within the My Account panel and select Billing from the options on the left.
- Up-to-date usage on your account, including information that will appear on your next invoice, will appear at the top of the page.
View Past Invoices
Each invoice for your account is available for review at any time on your account’s billing page. You’re also able to download a spreadsheet that contains every call included on a specific invoice from this area in your account.
- Click the Account icon on the top left to open the My Account panel, then click Account Settings.
- Choose Billing from the Account header on the left.
- Click the invoice number to see a specific invoice from the All Invoices section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Export to reveal a drop-down menu with the following options:
- You can export all calls for a certain invoice to an Excel file by selecting Calls.
- You can also export company summary data for a certain invoice to an Excel file by selecting Company Summary.
- Clicking Billed Numbers will show a list of the tracking numbers active on your account during any point of that invoice's billing period.
Please note that any account with usage for the selected timeframe will appear in the export.
Change Invoice Email
Any administrator can receive copies of your monthly invoice via email. Administrators can also change the settings for other administrators so that they receive invoices via email as well.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel, then select Account Settings.
- Choose All Users from the Accounts heading on the left.
- Select the Edit (pencil) icon for the administrator you’d like to receive email invoices, then click Edit User.
- Check the Receive Invoices checkbox.
- Click Save User to save your changes.
What's included in my invoice each month?
Your invoice each month is the total of your base platform fee, active phone numbers, minutes, voicemail and call transcriptions, and text messages used during the billing cycle. Your invoice will include each phone number that is active at any point during the billing cycle.
What's included in my 14-day free trial with CallRail?
You'll have access to all of CallRail's features with your 14-day free trial. After the 14-day trial, the first payment always charges the base price of your account upfront for the upcoming month. After that, your account will be billed according to the pricing plan you've selected for your account.
If you've gone over your included minutes in your plan during your trial, you'll see the associated costs for those minutes on your first invoice within the usage section.
Can I add more than one credit card to my account?
We can't add more than one credit card to a single account; however, you can create multiple CallRail accounts (one for each client or credit card you need to invoice), and retain access to all your accounts using Account Center. CallRail's Account Center allows you to use a single login to access all of your accounts while keeping billing separate for each account you manage:
Is there an additional cost for call recording?
No, call recording is included within the base price of your account and can be activated on any tracking phone number according to your state, federal, and local laws regarding call recording.
Is there an additional cost for international tracking numbers?
Pricing and surcharges for call tracking and routing outside of the United States and Canada varies based on location. More information about international pricing can be found by contacting our support team or visiting the International Call Tracking page.
Is there an additional cost for more users or companies within my account?
With CallRail, you're able to have an unlimited amount of users and companies within your account at no additional cost. If you're working in a HIPAA-compliant account, exceptions may apply.
Which currency does CallRail use for invoices?
CallRail invoices clients in USD. For accounts using CAD, a converted invoice amount may appear on your credit card's billing statement to make up for the exchange rate.
Why is my card being declined?
The most common reason credit card payments are declined is because the zip code entered in CallRail doesn't match the zip code associated with the billing address.
Our payment processing system also does not accept prepaid credit cards as a security measure to prevent fraud. If you're using a prepaid credit card, and your card is being declined, please enter a different credit card for billing purposes.
Why do I need to activate my paid account to send outbound SMS messages?
CallRail's spam prevention measures automatically blocks trial users without a credit card on file from sending cold outbound SMS messages to multiple unique numbers. You will be able to respond to inbound messages with no restriction, and no restrictions apply after entering a credit card.
For more information on pricing, or if you're looking for a custom plan for high call volume or custom implementation requirements, please visit our pricing page.