With CallRail's Form Tracking tool, you can receive notifications when a potential lead has submitted a form on your website. In this article, you'll learn how to set up a Quick Response notification for your form.
When you use Quick Response notifications, we capture the contents of each form submitted on your website and instantly call or text you that customer's details so you can connect with them. These notifications help you reach customers that are interested in your business and ready to talk, even if you're not at your computer. You can apply business hours to Quick Response notifications to ensure you only get notifications during working hours.
Quick Response Notification for Forms
Create Quick Response Notifications for your forms if you'd like to receive your notifications via phone call or text message. These notifications will include the contents of the form, and the telephone number where you can reach the customer who submitted a form on your website. If you choose to call a customer back through these notifications, this call will appear on your call log as an outbound call and will be billed accordingly.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel, then click Notifications.
- Choose Forms from the Quick Response header on the left.
- Choose the company where you'd like to set up your Quick Response and click the Edit (pencil) icon.
- The phone number you enter here should be a number you own outside of CallRail and not a CallRail tracking number. Then, configure your callback preferences.
- Set your company's business hours. This ensures we don't call or text you notifications outside of working hours.
- When you're finished setting up your Quick Response notifications, click Save at the bottom of the page.
What kind of telephone numbers can receive Quick Response notifications?
We can send form submission alerts to standard North American local and toll-free numbers. We can't send Quick Response notifications to telephone numbers outside the United States and Canada.