When you use Quick Response notifications, we will instantly call or text you when a customer submits a form. These notifications help you reach customers who are interested in your business and ready to talk, even if you're not at your computer.
Quick Response notifications will include a link to the form and the customer's telephone number so you can quickly reach out to the customer who submitted a form on your website. If you choose to call a customer back through these notifications, this call will appear on your call log as an outbound call and will be billed accordingly.
You can apply business hours to Quick Response notifications to ensure you only get notifications during working hours.
Creating a Quick Response notification for forms
Create Quick Response Notifications for your forms if you'd like to receive notifications via phone call or text message.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel, then click Notifications.
- Choose Forms from the Quick Response header on the left.
- Choose the company where you'd like to set up your Quick Response and click the Edit icon.
The phone number you enter here should be a number you own outside of CallRail and not a CallRail tracking number. Then, configure your callback preferences.
- Set your company's business hours. This ensures we don't call or text you notifications outside of working hours.
- When you're finished setting up your Quick Response notifications, click Save at the bottom of the page.
What kind of telephone numbers can receive Quick Response notifications?
We can send form submission alerts to standard North American local and toll-free numbers. We can't send Quick Response notifications to telephone numbers outside the United States and Canada.