We will be making changes that will replace any non Lead Center agents in call flows with each user’s respective phone number.
A non Lead Center agent is a legacy non Lead Center user inside of a call flow. This type of user can exist on legacy accounts that do not have a Lead Center plan.
Lead Center is a lead management system, unified communications hub, and virtual phone system — all rolled into one, easy-to-use tool that helps you consolidate and organize your interactions with customers and prospects.
What do I need to do?
If you have a non-Lead Center agent in a call flow, you will need to adjust the call flow by replacing the user with a destination number.
Changing the call flow
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you’d like to edit a call flow.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- Choose the call flow you’d like to edit and click on the pencil icon to the right.
- Remove the step that has the user.
- Recreate that step with the desired destination number.
- Click Save.