The Agent voicemail setting sets up a virtual mailbox unique to an Agent. If you enable this setting, you can type in a voicemail message that we'll read to the caller in an automated voice, or upload your own recording by using the Play Recording tab.
Setting up Agent voicemail
You can set up voicemails for individual Agents. Calls will go to an agent's individual voicemail when a call flow is configured to ring that agent's phone.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you'd like to set up agent voicemails.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- Choose Lead Center Agents from the Manage header on the left.
- Find the user whose voicemail you want to edit and click the pencil icon on the right side of the row.
- Check the box next to Use agent's virtual mailbox.
- To set the message people will hear when they reach your voicemail, you have two options:
- Create a voice recording.
- Type a message that will be read by an automated voice.
- To use an automated message, select the Read Message tab and type your outbound message in the box.
- To use a recording, click the Play Recording tab, then click Choose Recording.
- You can choose an existing audio file that has already been uploaded to CallRail, upload an new audio file from your computer, or create a new recording to use as your voicemail message.
- Click Save User.