Sera is a field service management software designed to help you manage your day-to-day operations with ease. The integration between Sera and CallRail allows you to measure phone calls efficiencies to increase customers support and sales while ultimately driving profitability.
Integrating with Sera
Use the instructions below for each company you'd like to integrate with Sera.
Prefer to use Sera's instructions? Check out their help article.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company you’d like to integrate with Sera.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Choose API Keys from the Data Access header on the left.
- Click Create New API v3 Key to create a new API key (if you haven't created a key before) and copy the key.
- In Sera, click on the Integrations page.
- Click Configure CallRail integration.
- Paste the API key into the API Key field.
- Click Save to activate your Sera integration.