In this article, you will learn how to register your numbers on Free Caller Registry (FCR). This process is only available for U.S. phone numbers. If you have international numbers, we recommend contacting the terminating carrier that is marking your outbound calls as spam to request changes to your outbound caller ID.
If you have questions about this process, please reach out to our Support team for assistance.
Free Caller Registry uses a standard, centralized process that allows entities making legitimate outbound phone calls to submit their data to the three call management services providers that support the major U.S. wireless carriers.
Registering numbers on Free Caller Registry
Follow the steps below to register your numbers on Free Caller Registry.
- Visit the Free Caller Registry website.
- Click Register Here.
- Complete the form.
- Click Send verification code. (FCR will send the code immediately).
- Enter the verification code in the Enter verification code from email field.
- Click Submit.
Three to five days after submission, you will receive confirmation emails from the three providers that handle updating all U.S. based carriers confirming or denying the update. You also may receive a email from those providers asking you to setup an account to complete the submission process.
Form field FAQs
Below is a description of how to correctly fill each form field with the correct phone number format and company information.
- Add a list of the CallRail tracking phone numbers you'd like to register. You will need to provide the following items:
- Tracking number.
- Display Name (the name you expect to show when calling a customer).
- For lists larger than 20 numbers use the Upload Additional Numbers option - File upload must be in Text or Excel format and less than 100KB in size (+15554443333 format, all on separate lines or cells).
- Choose a business category within the I believe my calls are section.
- Contact Name.
- Company Phone.
- Calling Company Name (your company name).
- Calling Company Address (your company address).
- Zip Code.
- Calling Company URL (your website).
- Service Provider (your phone provider).
- Calls per month (estimate).
- Provide further information if you have received feedback from customers that your phone numbers are being labeled incorrectly.