This feature is available as part of the Advanced Call Flows add-on. Use our help article to see or change your pricing.
Multiple geo-routing locations can be configured at once by uploading a CSV file that features all of the area codes or zip codes for the locations you'd like to include in the geo-routing step in the Call Flow Builder. Read this article to learn more about the geo-routing step.
Upload a CSV file that features all of the area codes or zip codes for the locations you'd like to include in the step. Since Canadian zip codes are alphanumeric, calls within Canada can only be routed by area code. Geo-routing is only available for US and Canadian phone numbers.
Once your call flow is set up, you’ll assign it to the appropriate tracking numbers. You can assign the same call flow to multiple tracking numbers.
We recommend placing a few test calls from a telephone number that’s not included within your call flow to ensure your calls are routing as expected once your call flow is assigned to a tracking number.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you’d like to geo-route callers.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- You can select one of the template options to create a new Call Flow or you can edit an existing call flow.
- Name your call flow at the top of the page.
- Choose your call recording preference. Slide the toggle to ON to record all calls to this call flow. Keep the toggle OFF if you don’t want calls to this flow recorded.
- Select Geo-Routing from the list of available steps.
- In the bulk setup tab, select Choose File.
- Pick either the area code or zip code CSV template to format your data properly for bulk-configuration.
- After your data is formatted properly, choose what type of CSV file you want to upload.
- Select Choose File.
- Navigate to and upload the CSV file you'd like to use for the bulk upload.
- Click Save.
- The zip codes or area codes from your CSV file will automatically populate in your geo-routing step.
- Choose how you'd like to route calls to a location.
- Finish configuring your geo-routing step and add any additional steps before or after this step. Click Save at the top of the page when you finish setting up your call flow according to your personal preferences.
- In the pop-up window, assign your call flow to one or more of your tracking numbers. Click Assign when done, or click Skip to skip the step for now. If you skip this step, you can assign call flows to tracking numbers on the All Numbers page at any time.