Add call tracking to your HubSpot website to find out which marketing sources are driving calls and texts to your business. When a customer navigates to your website, we'll swap in the tracking phone number associated with the marketing source they came from. You can track calls on your HubSpot website using source tracking numbers or a website pool to include session-level data.
There are a few important details you’ll need to know before you get started with dynamic number insertion:
- Dynamic number insertion detects multiple number formats, including:
111-222-3333, 111.222.3333, and (111) 222-3333.
- Special steps are necessary to swap phone numbers in images. Learn more about image swapping with this help article.
Installing CallRail on a HubSpot site
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Copy the code snippet to your clipboard (you'll enter it into the HubSpot integration with CallRail).