Add call tracking to your Squarespace website to find out which marketing sources drive calls and texts to your business. When a customer navigates to your website, we'll swap in the tracking phone number associated with the marketing source they came from. You can track calls on your Squarespace website using source tracking numbers or a website pool to include session-level data.
You'll need to have a Business or Commerce plan in Squarespace to use this feature.
There are a few important details you’ll need to know before you get started with dynamic number insertion:
- Dynamic number insertion detects multiple number formats, including:
111-222-3333, 111.222.3333, and (111) 222-3333.
- Special steps are necessary to swap phone numbers in images. Learn more about image swapping with this help article.
Installing CallRail on a Squarespace site
Prefer to use Squarespace's instructions? Check out their help article.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Copy the code snippet on this page to your clipboard (you'll enter it into the Squarespace integration with CallRail).
- In a separate browser, open your Squarespace website.
- From the Home menu, click on Settings.
- Click on Advanced and then choose Code Injection.
- This section will place the script just above the closing </body> tag, which is the ideal place for our script.
- Once you've added your code, click Save.
- Once you save your changes, your integration with CallRail will be activated and your tracking numbers will start swapping on your Squarespace website.
- Be sure to test your installation before your campaign begins.