There are a few important details you’ll need to know before you get started with dynamic number insertion:
- Dynamic number insertion detects multiple number formats, including:
111-222-3333, 111.222.3333, and (111) 222-3333.
- Special steps are necessary to swap phone numbers in images. Learn more about image swapping with this help article.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Paste your script into each page of your website right before the </body> tag.
Can I test that dynamic number insertion is working?
Yes, there are a couple of ways to test that your DNI script is working properly. You can use our auto-test feature to see live swap examples of your tracking numbers swapped on your page, or you can manually test dynamic number insertion.
Why isn’t my telephone number swapping?
Have you cleared your cookies, or tried accessing the website in a private browsing session? The most important part of testing dynamic number insertion is to simulate the experience of a first-time visitor before testing. Otherwise, the swap code will detect you as a visitor to the website from a previous session.
Troubleshoot common dynamic number insertion issues with this help article.
Can I use dynamic number insertion on my GoDaddy site?
No, we are not compatible with GoDaddy due to their use of iframes.
Can I use dynamic number insertion on my Wix site?
Use this article to learn how to add dynamic number insertion to Google Tag Manager.
Use these Wix instructions to learn how to add Google Tag Manager to your premium Wix site.
Can I have a white-labeled version of my swap code?
Yes. Use the instructions above when logged into CallRail via your white label domain to access a white label version of your swap script.