Add call tracking to your Wix website to find out which marketing sources drive calls and texts to your business. When a customer navigates to your website, we'll swap in the tracking phone number associated with the marketing source they came from. You can track calls on your Wix website using source tracking numbers or a website pool to include session-level data.
The Wix integration with CallRail is only available for Wix's Premium plans. There are a few important details you’ll need to know before you get started with dynamic number insertion:
- Dynamic number insertion detects multiple number formats, including: 111-222-3333, 111.222.3333, and (111) 222-3333.
- Special steps are necessary to swap phone numbers in images.
- Our Wix integration cannot track form submissions.
Integrate CallRail with Wix
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Copy the code snippet on this page to your clipboard (you'll enter it into the Wix integration with CallRail).
- Open a separate browser tab and log into your Wix account.
- Go to Settings in your Wix site's dashboard.
- Select Tracking Tools in the Advanced Settings column.
- Click + New Tool and select Custom from the drop-down.
- For the subsequent options, select All Pages, Load code once, and Place Code in Head.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- After clicking Apply, your integration with CallRail will be activated and your tracking numbers will start swapping on your Wix website.
- Be sure to test your installation before your campaign begins.
Can I track form submissions?
Unfortunately, our integration cannot track form submissions on your Wix website. We can only track calls and text messages to your tracking numbers.
Use these Wix instructions to learn how to add Google Tag Manager to your premium Wix site.
Why isn’t my telephone number swapping?
Have you cleared your cookies, or tried accessing the website in a private browsing session? The most important part of testing dynamic number insertion is to simulate the experience of a first-time visitor before testing. Otherwise, the swap code will detect you as a visitor to the website from a previous session.