When submitting a ticket, you are able to select the priority of your inquiry. Please refer to these guidelines if you are unsure of the priority to select. Making a selection in the Priority field in the ticket form helps ensure your ticket is assigned and resolved in the most effective manner by our team.
Ticket Priority Definitions
- Production down (product is unusable)
- Inability to use has critical impact to Customer’s Operations
- No work-around available
- Feature component not working
- Integration issues
- Call Routing issues
- Moderate impact to operations
- All porting & Billing requests
- General Set-up questions, configuration assistance or issues that cause minimal impact on operations
- General Inquiries
- Account Changes
- Minimal issue that does not impact business operations
The priority you assign when submitting the ticket may be changed by our team during the triage process.