You can call another agent and receive calls from agents in your company using Lead Center.
Placing an internal call
When you’re ready to make a call to another agent in your company, follow the instructions below:
- On the dialer screen, you’ll now see a drop-down to select either Internal or External call. Select Internal from the drop down.
- Type in the name of the agent you want to call.
- Once the call is placed, you’ll see the active call screen with the internal agent the same as any other call.
- If the agent is unavailable, you'll see an alert at the top of the dialer screen.
Answering an internal call
Receiving an internal call from an agent works the same way as any other call.
- The agent calling you will show up in your incoming call inbox with their name and an Internal Call label instead of a phone number.
- A call in progress with an agent will also have the Internal Call label at the top of the active call screen.
- Once the call has ended, it will be removed from your inbox.