Starting January 8, 2024, our app will only continue to support the operating system of iOS 16 or newer. If you're using an Apple device, please ensure it is updated with the latest iOS version.
To support today’s flexible teams, the Lead Center mobile app allows agents to handle business communications at the office or on the go. You can use the mobile app to place and answer phone calls from your tracking numbers. You can also text your customers, monitor and transfer calls, and view form submissions.
The app is available for download in the United States and Canada for both Android and iOS. You can install the app on smartphones and tablets, and any Lead Center agent can use it.
You'll need to have Lead Center activated on your account in order to use the Lead Center mobile app.
How to install the Lead Center mobile app
- Access the App Store app using your iOS device or the Google Play app using your Android device.
- Search for "Lead Center." Click Install.
- You can also access this article from your mobile device and click the links below.
Lead Center for iOS (for Apple devices).
Lead Center for Android (for non-Apple devices).
Using the inbox
- Install the app using Google Play or the App Store, and find the Lead Center icon on your mobile device and tap it.
- Enter the email and password you normally use to sign into CallRail and click Sign In.
- Lead Center will ask for permission to record audio. It will only record calls if you set up call recording in your CallRail account. Click Allow.
- Tap Account to choose the account you want to use from the menu. Do the same for Company. If you only have one account or company, it will be the only option in the menu, but you still have to select it from the menu.
- The inbox is divided into three sections. Use the tabs at the bottom of the screen to switch between Recent, Incoming, and Active sections of the inbox.
- To call a lead from your inbox, select their name and click the phone icon on the right. Make sure the outbound caller ID is correct, then tap Place Call. For step-by-step instructions, visit our in-depth guide on phone calls in the Lead Center mobile app.
- To reply by text to a lead from your inbox, select their name and click the message icon on the right. Your text message will be sent from the tracking number they've previously called or texted. To learn more about texting in the mobile app, read this help article.
Switching companies and accounts
If you use Lead Center with more than one of your CallRail accounts or companies, you can switch between them.
- Click the three horizontal lines icon in the top left of the inbox.
- Use the Account menu to change accounts, and the Company menu to change companies.
Do I need to have the CallRail mobile app if I download the Lead Center mobile app?
No! We recommend using the Lead Center mobile app in place of the CallRail mobile app, as you'll have access to more features and functionality. Your call recordings won't appear in the mobile app, but they'll be available on your customer's timelines in Lead Center when you log into the app on your desktop.
What's the difference between the Lead Center mobile app and the CallRail mobile app?
The Lead Center mobile app is an all-in-one communications tool for your business calls and texts. The CallRail mobile app is focused on providing the ability to review call activity and marketing data on the go.
Can I send or receive MMS messages through the Lead Center mobile app?
Yes! You can now receive, view, and send MMS messages from your Lead Center Mobile App.
Can I use the Lead Center mobile app internationally?
At this time, the Lead Center mobile app is only available for download in the United States and Canada.
Can I add tags and notes to interactions on the Lead Center mobile app?
The iOS version of the mobile app does not support adding tags or notes at this time. However, the Android version of the mobile app does support adding tags to interactions.