Source-level tracking allows you to use a unique tracking phone number for each marketing campaign you want to track.
If you need to change the type of visitors your source tracking number is tracking, you can do so on the number configuration page. This allows you to update or change the visitors you'd like to track on your website for an existing source tracking number.
Change the type of visitor you want to track
Follow these instructions to update your source tracking number.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company whose source tracking number you'd like to edit.
- Click the Pencil icon for the tracking number you’d like to update to go to its main configuration page.
- On the next screen, click the Pencil icon in the upper-right of the Number Options menu.
- Under Tracking Sources, you'll see a list of sources you can choose from.
- Select Save at the bottom of the section.