When creating a website pool, you can choose to create anywhere between 4 and 50 numbers for your pool. If you've already created your pool, you may need to adjust how many numbers are in your pool after viewing your Number Assignment table.
The size of your number pool determines how many concurrent visitors we can track on your website at any given time. Your pool size should be a quarter of the peak hourly traffic reported in Google Analytics, with a minimum of 4 numbers.
To add more than 50 numbers to your pool, please reach out to our support team, as this is something we take care of on our end.
Increase Website Pool Size
To increase the amount of numbers within your pool, follow the instructions below.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company whose website pool you'd like to increase.
- Click the Pencil icon at the right end of the website pool's row to access its configuration.
- On the configuration page, click the Pencil icon in the upper-right of the Number Pool Options menu.
- Select the drop-down menu under Pool Size and indicate the amount of numbers that should exist within your pool.
- Click Save at the bottom of the section.