You can disable a tracking phone number by navigating to that number's configuration page. Once a tracking number has been disabled, it will be released from your account, and calls to that tracking number will no longer be forwarded to your business.
Disabling a tracking number will permanently remove this number from your account, but keep your reports in place. This action is immediate and cannot be undone.
Disable a tracking number
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company whose tracking number you'd like to disable.
- Select for the number you’d like to disable by clicking either the number name or the pencil icon at the far right of its row on the list of active numbers.
- Click the button in the upper right-hand corner of the page that says Disable Number.
- To confirm this action, click Permanently disable this tracking number to disable the tracking phone number.
Can I delete a tracking number?
It's not possible to "delete" a phone number; however, disabling a phone number will deactivate the selected number while still allowing you access to all historical data associated with the disabled tracking number(s).
Can I restore a number that I disabled?
If you need to reactive a number that's been disabled, you have up to four weeks from the date it was disabled. After four weeks, the number is permanently released and can no longer be reactivated. Use these instructions to reactivate a disabled number.
I just disabled a number, but it's still showing on my invoice. Why hasn't this number been removed from my bill?
We invoice for every number that's active during your billing cycle. If you've disabled a number, you'll see it for a final time on your upcoming invoice. After that, the number you've disabled won't appear on future invoices.